Sunday, July 5, 2009

Classic Cars

So, my friend Junior and I went to the Cache Valley Cruise In to celebrate the 4th of July. I just couldn't resist the cars. There were so many in so many colors, styles, and each one was unique in it's own way! So, here are some of the pictures that I took. Junior and I had a little bit of a competition to see who got the better pictures. I've yet to see all of his, so the winner is still undecided... Maybe I'll win by default. <3



































2 comments:

  1. I love the close up details. I designed an office once that had a wall collage of car details. I wish I had some of your pics for his wall!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you must've had excellent light for some of these photos, cause the tones are incredible. nice work

    ReplyDelete